26 September, 2013

Adhesive Recital


A conspiracy to rise the dead and bury the
living while we're patting ourselves on the
backs and blowing bubbles. Bellows from the
cavities of an interpretation decay.Shooting
down the frivolous beauty of comparison.The
radar hairs of my arm and an eyelash
brushing the pillow I embrace.
Infatuation with the never-ending story.
Bite my toenails and spit out my weakness.
Gasping for air in the teaspoon that serves
you.Mistletoes under the furnace and it burns
our laughter in the wet grass.The fourth
leaf of the extravaganza clover was picked
upon a pedestal atop the stairs. Sam I am
and the sailor man anchoring in the middle.
Doggy-paddle saddlebacks down the trail of
trial in the cactus-bush serpent safari.
I shot the clouds exploding apart into the
sun with sweat in my eyes and a snake in my
shoe--


No comments:

Post a Comment