26 September, 2013

from Book i, Chapter i: space


But I am a god in amnesia 
I should not forget
I should be aware of this
It is either I or other versions of me.
I am the creator of this world
I am the writer

Every version of you can be redeemed by your own making
You are responsible for your choices
& seek the experience of the knowledge which is being endowed
Implement the knowledge which came from the experience
Slowly & consciously
Instead, why not return to the garden and redesign this dream
Ceaselessly & persistently
You have been designing a dream world to sneak away to.

& that I should be seeking the world in which I have imagined this one.
& I will find that the second world seeks for this one
To stay within the realm of conviction, I must dream up a dream for the dream.
I write about how I would rather have my life be.
Creating new worlds and possibilities 
& The loop goes on forever 
Weaving, interacting and colliding
Two dreams within each other
A world within another

No comments:

Post a Comment