28 September, 2013

Saturday On Earth



You, me, and the time zones in between, 
Walls of woods,
A spilling ocean 
Chemical clouds,
Broken roads
Build with me an astral highway 
Meet me halfway 
I'll meet you any way
Love enhanced
Take me dancing 
Under different stars
Nevermind I'm tomorrow 
And you are last night 
Out of sight
But not mind
In this heart


what should we plan,
if planning is all we can
do for now
until the sun sets one last time

Maybe a rendezvous 
Unmasked
Taken to flight
To a different sun
unmasked.. 
stripped to the core
a me- half empty
a you- half overwhelming
where is home?


Somewhere over a rainbow
Where skies are purple
Boy & Girl
Swirling 
Up the spiral
you are inside my mind
you see what i see
your familiarity confuses me
calms me 
Be my tomorrow
Today
I have not forgotten
Are you remembering
The dream?
my love,
it went something like this
different names 
faces
different place

No comments:

Post a Comment