01 October, 2013

Omg wtf

i miss singing on the edge of a nebula
hear the music echo
come back to me
I remember wings on the edge of your shoulders
See the sky follow
Come back to me
we are forever separating from each other
the space between us is a lie
come back to me 
Lost in space


Afloat in your presence
Early thirties
Finally arrived
lost in a brilliant lie
you and i
is this the middle of the tale
or are we reaching an end

i want to begin with you, again

I love you
Where ever
Did you come from? 
i love you..
where ever did you go?
you belong to me
& i am from you


We must be out of our minds
Into our hearts
Back to our senses
Full circle 
why else would your words
shift me like this..
shake my entire world
like that..
we must be out of our minds
& our minds must be out of us
Life deprivation 
Love cloud-hidden
Whereabouts unknown
Until now 
god, the existential frustration..
i seek your peace and love
my twin flame, my mate
you are my eternal intention
i wither as i wait
How is it so?
So much
Mine
Yours
Ours



i don't know...
























No comments:

Post a Comment