01 October, 2013

.......forever falling, from under to above




touch me right now...



Brushing hair aside


...touch me again

Lightly across your neck

hear me..
 breath for you..
listen..

touch me once again
Feel me upon you
Sweeping your expanse
Undone
Frozen in warm time
i feel you..
on me.. 
i feel,
how you heal me..
my love,...i'm dying of thirst..
please.. please, touch me again..

Wrapping around your anatomy
Quivers grasp
At whatever can hold
Between the sheet folds
Rolled up around you 
my body, your universe-
express your deepest secrets
on my forever burning skin
with your lips..
mmm... i can feel it..
we can recreate our gods-
with your fingertips..
touch me.
deeper now my love,


Truth bursting through you 
Breathing hot spells 
Fell to the floor 
fell & falling still from under to above
almost there my love







No comments:

Post a Comment