04 August, 2014

The blackened brilliance,
The burnt out star,
Far is the space between, 
You and I again, 
Celestial question marks, 
Orbiting a circuit, 
I'm sure of it, 
This fate without purpose, 
Makes us both nervous, 
Serves us both right, 
Go fly a kite on fire,
Admiring high places, 
Makes for sheer wonder, 
Why are we asunder, 
Borne of space dust,
Sure of emptiness, 
Kiss me in the void,
Asteroids collide, 
Fastened to your side, 
The tides ebb and flow, 
This moment on the go,
So full of yesterdays,
Holding hostage the clock,
Tick and talk,
Jargon of the gods, 
Starlight in your eyes, 
Broad focus under a guise, 
Surprise surprise,
I've devised it to absorb light, 
Right where it's all wrong, 
Sound that spawns life, 
From the bride of my climb,
It's another blatant sign, 
Under the spell of time.

Sivart

No comments:

Post a Comment